Alpaca Wool Lightweight Shawl Scarf Fashion Accessory
This is a product made by artisans in the famous city of Otavalo, Ecuador and appreciated all over the world.
Colorful classic designs of the native culture of the South American Andes, made of alpaca wool.
These scarves are created with natural alpaca wool and cotton, which has many unique and desirable characteristics that make it the perfect material for soft and warm accessories, especially scarves.
Alpaca fiber is smooth and very durable with many insulation properties than other fibers or fabrics.
One of their characteristics of these alpaca scarves is that they are soft and comfortable to wear on the skin so they will keep you warm even in very cold climates.
Make this gift a unique and original experience.
- Alpaca wool scarft, it measures 73 in X 26 in with an hand rolled fringe.
- Naturally warm & cozy, perfect for whatever weather finds you.
- Alpaca fiber is smooth and very durable with many insulation properties than other fibers or fabrics.
- Hand wash cold / dry flat – do not wring or twist.
- For best results dry clean.Dry Cleaning recommended for longest life, however due to the nature of alpaca minimal cleaning is needed.